06 January 2010

Tying up loose ends


We're nearly one week into 2010 and I figured I should be tying up some loose ends -
leftovers from 2009...

*

I never got to mail out my Christmas cards and letter, so
I'm mailing out a "New Year's Letter" instead. 

*
Christmas decorations are still up.
I was never known for taking mine down early. 
I had intentions to do so last weekend...  BUT...
they look so beautiful!!!

*

I've got some art projects to finish up

*

and, oh yes! 
There is still some yummy home made fruitcake my mother in law made.
I'll be happy to finish that up!!

Here are some of my more recent atc's that I worked on in December;
This set is from the "Eternal Egypt" swap.












It has occurred to me that I posted pictures of my "wooden soldier" ornaments as I was making them, but I never posted the finished product. So here they are;








The recipients of these soldiers were very happy!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Lynnelise, thankyou for your comment on my blog. It makes me want to cry. I went private once and my Aunts and Uncles couldn't view my detailed life. So I changed back. So glad I did. Your blog is also beautiful. You are one talented lady! If it's okay can I add you to my list of blogs I follow?
From a new friend that follows Christ! Sharon

Sandi said...

Awesome work, Lynnelise, and thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I love doing altered books and the most fun I had was doing round robins...maybe we could do one soon!
Peace,
Sandi